TERMS & CONDITIONS
Considered Spaces Property Staging & Design Services
By requesting a property staging or design consultation with Considered Spaces, it is understood that the client has agreed to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Considered Spaces offers consultation services on an hourly basis. For a property staging or design project, the scope of the project will be set out and agreed between the designer and the client and a projected fee confirmed at the briefing stage.
2. Should the client request additional services that the designer deems to be above and beyond that agreed at the outset, an additional fee may be incurred, dependent upon the scope of the work, however no extra charge will be made without the client’s prior agreement.
3. Upon confirmation of the project brief with the client, 50% of the agreed fee must be paid upfront (with the exception of online design packages, which must be paid in full upfront), with the remaining balance (including any additional fees incurred as agreed with the client), to be paid upon completion of the service. Payment is expected within 14 days of invoicing.
4. For home visits to clients living outside of Belfast, there will be a fuel surcharge of 45p per mile.
5. If subcontractors are employed, public liability insurance will be the responsibility of the subcontractor or tradesman involved in the design or property staging project.
6. Considered Spaces does not accept any responsibility or liability for any incorrect furniture ordered by the client or furniture that may be the wrong size, wrong colour or arrives damaged.
7. Considered Spaces works on the assumption that all clients check the dimensions of any furniture pieces recommended to them before purchasing. Considered Spaces will not accept any liability or responsibility for furniture ordered by the client that isn’t to their satisfaction or needs to be returned.
8. In the event that the client cancels the agreement after the designer has commenced work, a percentage of the overall design fee shall be refunded to the client, dependent upon how much work has been completed. This will be calculated on an hourly basis.
9. Whereupon a property requires to be fully cleared prior to property staging, the client will be required to sign off confirmation that they wish for us to clear the property in full from an agreed date and time.